OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Gorgeous Daze
In an eclectic year of OFTD Meet-ups I'm pleased to announce that the final one of 2018 will take place back in the town of Stourbridge in the West Midlands, from noon onwards on Saturday 3rd November.

Rail access to Stourbridge Junction is good with plentiful trains on the Birmingham Moor St to Worcester line, then at ten minute intervals a shuttle service makes the three-minute journey from Stourbridge Junction to Stourbridge Town station, which is just a few minutes walk from the meeting place. Three or four pubs and a curry house, all in convenient walking distance, will be visited in the course of the day. Everyone welcome, feel free to join and leave the merriment as and when suits, any appearance will be well-received. Any member who'd like to come along who hasn't been to one of these socials before will soon find themselves in the easy flow of conversation and feeling part of the gang, as those before them can testify. Anyone interested can either reply here or send me an email and I'll give you further details.

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Should go with a `bang` GD. Looking forward to it.

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Everything'sRosie
I think I know my way to Stourbridge Junction by now

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

The Rubberband Man
Nice one GD
I was on last years’s Stourbridge get-together, and despite a light shower of rain, it was no damp squib. Stourbridge has some fabulous pubs, so I'm looking forward to much more of the same this year.
You can count me in.

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Gorgeous Daze
A chart climber for any possible undecideds. Just two weeks now until the next Meet-up.

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Hanway2
 If I can wrangle a day away from the missus, I would like to come too.

Hey that's good to hear Hanway. I do hope you'll be able to wrench yourself free. I'll be in touch with details of the meeting place.

Re: OFTD Fireworks Season Meet-up - Stourbridge 3rd November 2018

Hanway2
 As a day away from Mrs. Hanway2 does not involve bullying cattle, I should have put wangle, of course.  Stourbridge is not too difficult to get to from London and looking at the fares, if I buy soon they are very reasonable.