OFTD blog service interruption

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks.

Just to let you know I'll be switching servers for the OFTD blog at some point in the next few days.

That means the blog will be unavailable for a short time: hopefully only a few minutes, but potentially as much as 24 hours.

That means you won't be able to access this discussion forum via the blog: but the forum will still be available at it's nabble address

So take a note of this link if you don't want to be temporarilly outside the loop:

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: OFTD blog service interruption

Young Mister Grace
I've started the server switching process, so the One For The Dads blog will soon become unavailable.

Fingers crossed: It shouldn't take too long to make the switch. I'll post here again once the process is complete.

NB If you're accessing this forum via the blog site right now (i.e.if you can see the orange masthead at the top of this page ) that link will stop working for the duration of the sever switch.

While the blog is out of action,  you can access the forum via the Nabble link:

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: OFTD blog service interruption

CoffeeThing
Fingers crossed YMG.

Re: OFTD blog service interruption

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Server transfer seemt to be complete.

There are some cosmetic issues: picture links on the sidebar are all broken, so I'll probably have to go back and manually fix them.
But otherwise everything seems to be okay.

If anyone has any issues, please report them in replies to theis thread.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: OFTD blog service interruption

I wonder if `the stuck-on green light` has anything to do with this. I notice the forum was down late Tuesday evening (im guessing part of your server switch YMG) and on its resumption Wednesday morning the green lights have stayed on.

Though we on here are no strangers to this phenomenon, its happened many times in the past and righted itself in time.
RYAN