OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Old Grey Whistler
Totally gutted but I am not going to be able to attend after all.  I have been feeling ill for most of the week and my throat is so sore at the moment that I can barely speak. The last thing you all need is to be sat next to someone who is coughing away all the time. I do apologise for taking up a place that could have gone to someone else and especially to Ryan for mucking him about.
Hope to see you next year.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

AC/PD
Someone called Pauline's just walked in...

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Old Grey Whistler wrote
 I do apologise for taking up a place that could have gone to someone else and especially to Ryan for mucking him about.
Hope to see you next year.
second time that has happened in last week, I am majorly pissed as I would of liked to have gone.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

JEZ
I hope everyone is having a great day ,I'm sure they are I'm looking forward to hearing all about the days events on here,Iccan't believe its a year since we met for the very first oftds meet up it was an event that I'm so glad I was able to attend .I'm really dissapointed to miss today's as I know I would have really enjoyed it and I know I could of counted on my good friend suefan to have got me there ,enjoy the rest of your day all oftds members

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Gorgeous Daze
Not only the simply delightful Pauline but also live chat by speakerphone with Sue.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Pauline

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

mojo2007
Doesn't she look well . Very kind of her to give her time to us.

  I very much regret that though I started out today I soon realised that my pacemaker has not turned me into a fit young man. I hope that when it is re-calibrated in a few weeks that I  will have some stamina.

  I am sure that everybody had a great day and add my thanks to Ryan for his unselfish devotion to TV dancers.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

A superb day. Sorry to have to leave the last of the gang doing their best to deplete The Brunswick. Thanks to everyone, great to spend time with you all. But most of all to Ryan, whose initiative and work made this such a special day. Thanks mate.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

L&C4me
I'd like to reiterate those comments Katy & GD. It was wonderful to meet you all. I really enjoyed myself. Very well done to Ryan for making all that happen. What a delight is Pauline? Her recollections were warm, illuminating and interesting.
Jim

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

My thanks to Ryan for the organizational skills too and how great was it that Pauline and Mike came to Derby and that Sue spoke with us all.  A fine day and good conversation with a great crew and some lovely dances on screen of course

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Suefan
Happy to report motorway fully open to natives tonight!
And many thanks to Ryan for another splendid event with extra extra special guests the highlight of the occasion!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Full summary tomorrow, but what a brilliant day spent with such a great bunch of people. I could have gone on chewing the cud with PD, YMG, Doc, S4E, GD & SF in the Brunswick all night, talking non stop about Pans/Ruby/Legs/TOTPs.

As for my two special guests, well they were absolute stars and made it easy for me with their warmth from the very first second. Hopefully some pics will be up tomorrow.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Good morning, Derby calling to say the evening festivities have just been concluded. Not because we've run out of things to talk about but certain members are falling asleep as you talk to them. Still trying to recover from the 'oh my god that's Pauline' moment at about 1300, I think I managed to act cool about it ( I hope). Great to see her and Mike and I had to smile when they apologised for gatecrashing our event (lol). I chose to check in to my room at the wrong moment only to find that Sue had phoned up whilst I was doing so. I think I should demand a refund or at least a replay on You Tube  or maybe I should stop moaning and say thanks to all concerned for a fantastic day.
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Doc
Ow! Now my head hurts. Still it was all worth the pain. One thing I learned from the Stourbridge events is make sure you've got a room near by, because when the time comes to get the train home you just don't want to go. (I think at least one unnamed member of this group now understands what I mean).
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

From left to right.
Mikey, Mike (Mr Pauline), Katy, Rubberbandman, Suefan, YMG, Doc, Pauline, L&C4me, PD, Ryan, Ray, S4E (in shadow), GD, P4PM, B-Babs.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

From left to right.
Mikey, Mike (Mr Pauline), Katy, Rubberbandman, YMG, Suefan, Doc, Pauline, L&C4me, PD, Ryan, S4E, Ray, Dancer, GD, P4PM, Chris B.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Paulines Dimples with his favorite lady.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Huge thanks Ryan for organising and hosting yesterday’s Meet in Derby. The event from start to finish was fantastic, and full of surprises – especially the guest appearance of the lovely Pauline.

Pauline –it was absolutely wonderful to see you. Many thanks for making the effort to come and see us all; it really is appreciated.  I thoroughly enjoyed hearing your stories about the Legs & Co. days. We’re all fans of Legs & Co. and having you with us, watching and commenting on the L&G routines was a fabulous treat. What a start you are.

Many thanks to Sue as well, who phoned in to have a chat with us all. Totally unexpected and a lovely thing to do.

You have an amazing collection of videos Ryan. Thanks for bringing it all together and sharing them with us.