OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

sueforever
Great posting PD, and you right about me. I truely was lost for words when Sue Spoke. Just think if she had been there I would need gas and air before I fainted.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Gorgeous Daze
Hope there's oxygen on that Star, SFE. Great new 'you'!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

L&C4me
Your considerable absorbing minutes to the OFTDs event meet up do not overstate what a special person Pauline is, the level of enjoyment experienced from the result of Ryans worthwhile endevours or what a charming group were in attendance. Your accurate review of both Pauline and Sue's participation are a great read. Very good review PD!
Jim

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Pauline
Hi Folks,

What a fabulous afternoon Mike and I had with you all last Saturday. Thanks for allowing us to "gate-crash" your OFTD annual get together. What a fabulous job Ryan and his son did in organising it. It was so good to meet you all and to be able to chat to you. You had endless questions for me and I can only apologise if I was unable to answer them all, my memory fails me at times ha ha ha!. But I can't believe how everyone of you seems able to remember every single song we dance to, wow I am so impressed!

Thank you also for all your lovely comments and pictures posted since Saturday. I only got round to taking a look at these just now. Especial thanks to PD for his excellent (and very flattering, ha! ha! ha!) write up.

I bet you were all in shock when Sue surprised you with her phone call to talk to you all. I wish I had taken a photo so I could have shown her your reactions, ha ha ha!!

I'm sorry we had to rush off back to London but a huge thank you on behalf of Legs & Co for all your loyal support and for keeping the OFTD forum going.

Lastly, and most importantly, a massive thank you to Ryan for making it all happen.

Pauline x

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

katy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

PattiforPM
LOL   Fantastic, thanks Katy, just look at the intensity!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

JEZ
It looks like I missed a fantastic day ,I knew the day would have been a good one as last years was very enjoyable ,but last Saturdays seemed even better ,are we allowed a bit of info on what clips were shown this year at the event only I'm sure you posted a run down on what was screened ,east year Ryan ,cheers mate

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

JEZ
Good PIC there Jamie of yourself ,it was a real wonderful thing that mike and pauline did last Saturday by turning up to meet the oftds crowd and for sue telephoning ,its made all the hours over the years  we have spent on this forum worth if

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Penalty tips PD, then I'm your man....  Arm wrestling, then I'm afraid your on your own !

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

The Rubberband Man
Great post PD. That's exactly how I remember it too

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Katy, thanks so much for taking a picture of that particular combative moment!
P4PM, there was very good reason for the intensity - Pauline was the objective.
Needless to say which was the victor and which was the vanquished!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

GaryH
A faint heart never won fair lady, PD. Next time, I recommend pistols at dawn!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

katy
No problem PD its a really good photo

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Colm
It looks like I missed out on a marvellous day last month - apologies I couldn't be there in the end.

Lovely surprises too which I'm honestly not kicking myself over not being a part of...

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

BeautifulBabs
hi Colm think/hope you meant to say that you arekicking yourself ... ?  Anyway great day try to come again