OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

SuPaLu
Just got your email Ryan and i'd love to come to your do.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

PattiforPM
Sounds great that so many people are going to Derby for this event.  Ryan, please keep a spot open for me;  I'm still working on the logistics but hoping to show up.

PS;  As regards the Dancing I see no reason why we shouldn't all perform an OFTDs version of  Legs' Xmas Let Em In and I can bring a dressing gown if necessary

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Thank you Ryan.  Will address your email under separate cover.  Michael

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

SuPaLu
What a great line-up of dance clips Ryan.I can't wait to see them.This is Christmas time come early for dancer fans.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yes Glenn, you will enjoy the day.

Remember folk, that the invitation is open to `all` members of OTDS. If you would like to attend, then please email me. Contrary to a text i had today from a member of this place im not sending out personnel invitations. The invitation is basically the opening post on this thread, if you wanna go, then get in touch via PM or on this thread and i will email you back, just like i did with Dancer and Glenn, the two most recent folk who expressed an interest.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Dancer
The line up of clips sounds absolutely stunning and feels like a lottery win already.  I so want to see Pans dance to KC and Sunshine Band again.  That record should have done better in the charts for the dance routine alone.  So looking forward to meeting others who are Pans People fans and share memories.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

There are still around 5 places available for this event. If anybody wants a good day out, with fellow enthusiasts, then please let me know. Including myself ive got around 20 places filled, though some have yet to 100% confirm.

So long as you are a member of OFTDs, then your invitation is the opening post on this thread. Please let me know via email or on this thread.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

All the pre-event pics/back ground music are now sorted. Six weeks today i will be in my element. Come and be part of it, you wont regret it.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

PansLegs
Nice poster

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Cheers Panslegs, here is another of the same ilk. Exactly a thousand hours to go before OFTDs event MK2.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

I was sent a new clip a few days ago and will include it in the line-up on the day. (Only 120 odd seconds though). Bit will announce that on the day (dont get to excited), its not a some great piece of choreography, far from it, but a short piece of film that a lot of you will not have seen.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

A kind contributor has sent me another clip that i can use on the day. Another visually improved clip, that im sure will go down well with the attendees .

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Why not make a weekend of it ? Myself and few of the others are certainly thinking that way. The hotel that we are using certainly gets the thumbs-up from me (hey would i hold it at some kind of dive). All that are planning to attend are im sure in full knowledge of the venue.

Why not come down on the Friday and meet-up in the evening for drinks. Sure beats that Saturday morning travel doesn't it. Its gonna be a super weekend, full of great chat, and `not in the public domain` footage. Just email me if you haven't already.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Someone else who may want to attend. How about my old Kal buddy Gaz J. Email me.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

The Rubberband Man
Hello Ryan.
May I invite myself along to this event / meet-up ?

I appreciate I'm very late to the party, and I've not been a member of the Forum for very long, but this event sounds really interesting.
I'd very much like to be involved, and I'll be stopping back for dinner before getting my train home on Saturday night.

Cheers,

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yeah of course you can come TRM. I will email you details.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yeah of course you can come TRM. I will email you details.
Brilliant Ryan. Many thanks.
Looking forward to the day

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Looking forward to meeting you TRM, along with a few of the others who are coming for the first time. I wonder if there are any more out there who'd like a day out watching clips in the company of other enthusiasts.

If so, just email me from the function on forum that enables you to do that, or simply say so on this thread and i will get back to you.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
Hi Ryan,

it's unlikely I can go, but.... could you send me details of the event?

I won't share them, I can assure you.

The chances of me going are 10-20%, it's a poverty thing, and Derby is a long way.

Oddly, I'm in Leeds earlier in the week (paid for), and I have somewhere I can crash in Grantham, and I can use the train ticket from Leeds home from Derby so....with a bit of giggling it's possible.

If you need my email, let me know.
I'm alos on Facebook, so....

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Hi Ray, ive mailed you (though your confidence percentage of only 10-20% is not encouraging). At this rate we will have a full house, interest in this event has been very good indeed. But if any more want to attend, the room is very large and i will get you in.