OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
Thank you!

I have replied! :)

 Subject: Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.
 To: "saintsray" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Wednesday, 26 August, 2015, 19:27

  Hi Ray, ive mailed you (though your confidence percentage
 rates of only 10-20% are not encouraging). At this rate we
 will have a full house, interest in this event has been very
 good indeed. But if any more want to attend, the room is
 very large and i will get you in.

  RYAN

  If you reply to this email,
 your message will be added to the discussion below:
  http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/OFTDs-Event-meet-up-2015-tp4097275p4100397.html

  To unsubscribe from OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015., click
 here.

  NAML

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
If anyone is coming from Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire, do let me know!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
It looks increasingly likely I can go. I have organized some crash accommodation the days before and travel. :)

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Thats good news Ray. By my reckoning and if everyone who shown an interest is still going, we will have 25 in the room.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Added another crystal clear improved copy (in comparison to the internet copy) to my schedule of events. Makes the event 4 minutes longer than i planned. Also the schedule that i sent to folks has now been altered. We are now kicking off with Legs & Co.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

PattiforPM
Any chance of a German Skype-in or is there an official state visit already planned?

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

VintageVideos
PattiForPM wrote
Any chance of a German Skype-in
I would prefer a live stream for members abroad. You'll just need a proper camera.

PattiForPM wrote
or is there an official state visit already planned?
I am deeply sorry but that's not possible.
You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Maybe PattiforPM can organize the live streaming. I will have my hands full with a 101 other things.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Gorgeous Daze
It looks set to be so well-attended that Task 102 might be helping the kitchen staff get cheese and pineapple onto sticks.

Real pity you can't be there though Vin. One day, I hope.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Doubleday
Ryan, it's really good of you to organise this, unfortunately I won't be able to be with you as I'll be abroad. Greetings to all those who are there, and I'm sure it'll be a fabulous day. Enjoy

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Thats good news Ray. By my reckoning and if everyone who shown an interest is still going, we will have 25 in the room.
25 that's pretty good, I didn't think we had that many contributors.
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yeah but id doubt if all those who have expressed an interest will actually attend. On saying that id be very disappointed to have less than 20 in the room. Think we had 13 last year, so its a big improvement.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

mojo2007
I should get my pacemaker next week, postponed from last week, so still hope to make it.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

PattiforPM
True dedication

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yeah hope you can come Mojo. I would appreciate a definite yes or no though by the 12th Sept please, as im going down to the venue then to pay for the catering for the day.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Im just in the process of making sure folk are still coming on the 26th. Ive emailed some of those `maybes/not sures' this afternoon.

The Rubberband Man and Supalu, as you are both regular visitors to the forum i wont email you. I take it you are both still planning on making the event. (just double checking guys).

Colm, you are another who expressed an interest in attending. As you dont visit us on the forum so much these days, i will email you as well. Are you still going ?

L&C4me, i received your email the other day, and thanks for confirming your attendance (i have mailed you back). Sometimes when folk email direct from the forum, those emails end up in the junk mail. Please can i ask folk to check to make sure on this.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

As per my intro post, 01/09/15 was the cut-off date for entry to this event. All places are now taken and im accepting no new applicants. Thanks..

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

AC/PD
Three weeks to go!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yeah, i will be addressing the congregation about now.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Gorgeous Daze
Great news we have a full house. Is this 25 Ryan?