OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yes GD. I will mail you before the event, or better still give you a call on the Ryan hot-line (as i have been deprived of my 3 monthly visit to Stourbridge today). Will mail you tomorrow about this.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Gorgeous Daze
Excellent Ryan. Look forward to hearing from you.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Lots to discuss, but i will keep you guessing on some until the 26th

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

bucksby
Hi Ryan, I hear you have been trying to get in touch with me. James messaged me on FB. I still want to come and hopefully will make it. Don't include me in the food total etc. I won't be staying overnight as a friend of mine in Nottingham should be able to put me up. However I would very much like to attend and meet you all. so fingers crossed!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Been down the venue this morning for this to pay off the remainder of whats left to pay and also to make sure with the manager there that everything is how i want it for the day. Basically its now just a case of waiting for it happen (another 382 hours) from me posting this.

Just a reminder, but im sure folk out there wont need it, but only invited guests will get into this. No gatecrashers please.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
I have had my accommodation confirmed today, so I will be attending.
:)

 Subject: Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.
 To: "saintsray" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2015, 14:01

  Been down the venue this morning for this to pay off the
 remainder of whats left to pay and also to make sure with
 the manager there that everything is how i want it for the
 day. Basically its now just a case of waiting for it happen
 (another 382 hours) from me posting this.

 Just a reminder, but im
 sure folk out there wont need it, but only invited guests
 will get into this. No gatecrashers please.

  RYAN

  If you reply to this email,
 your message will be added to the discussion below:
  http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/OFTDs-Event-meet-up-2015-Places-all-gone-for-this-tp4097275p4101296.html

  To unsubscribe from OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places
 all gone for this), click
 here.

  NAML

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

JEZ
I'm really done I shall miss this years oftds meet up ,having really enjoyed last years event and when a few of us met up at Stourbridge this year we had another good day ,all of us seemed to really get on well with each other,and I'm sure everyone will have a great time at Ryan's event this year

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Can't come now,i will be in Holland on business.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

I would have thought an email to me (maybe with the word Sorry attached) would have been more polite than a brief blunt post on the forum. Thanks a bunch.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

AC/PD
10 days and counting to the 2nd OFTD AGM!

Jez, your comments are spot-on.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
My hotel accommodation for the preceding days and my crash accommodation and transport are now all confirmed.

So, you unfortunates, the scourge of the archives, me, saintsray himself, will be there.
God help you.

Do make yourselves known and all that palaver.

I'll be the old stubbly greying balding slightly overweight scruffball in a cap, almost certainly wearing a Ramones T shirt, probably looking urgently for somewhere to have a quick ciggy before the show starts and during the breaks (yes, I know filthy habit, but I gave up all the other filthy habits).

(and no doubt, mouthing the words at the back of the room, and bouncing a little bit on the spot....)

Look forward to seeing you all. :)

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yes Ray, im so looking forward to the meet-up next Saturday. Ive worked hard on it and hopefully everything will go to plan, oh and i do have something up my sleeve too .

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

PattiforPM
Only 5 days to go.  I was just trawling through the OFTDs family album (and for that, thanks PD and the photographers) so that I'll recognise a few of the faces I don't know.  Looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing the delicacies on the menu too

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Doc
I understand that the contents of the menu is highly recommended!
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Yep the Meet-up/Event/AGM call it what you will, is coming up this Saturday. If any of the attendees have any questions or queries pertaining to it, then please email me and i will get back to you.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Old Grey Whistler
Currently struck down with Man Flu. Taken every known remedy ( and a few unknown ones) in a desperate bid to be okay by the weekend.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
Just uber-uber confirming that the dentally challenged old annoying bearded vegetarian git that is me,  saintsray will be there, probably easily spotted just before the start looking shifty and chain smoking outside the hotel!

 To: "saintsray" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Monday, 21 September, 2015, 16:43

  http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/OFTDs-Event-meet-up-2015-Places-all-gone-for-this-tp4097275p4101826.html

  To unsubscribe from OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places
 all gone for this), click
 here.

  NAML

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

saintsray
ALSO....will need to speak to someone about  some material that's become available and how you/I/everyone can get it. Some to buy, some to trade and some I can't even hint at on a public(ish) Forum.

Suffice to say, I'll need to talk to someone about Pan's and Go-Jo's material.

Varying from upgrades I have to stuff I'm hoping to get which is beyond scarce.

So I'll be after speaking to people to pick their brains on trades (if possible) and a purchase.
And also, dare I say it what they think of my idea re the (I can't mention the material by nicknames) Pan's footage, having already exhausted five avenues of enquiry, I have another....

So I'll need a chat.

Worst case scenario is OFTD will have a few minutes more footage than you do already.

Best case scenario (unlikely) is I'll be a hero!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Doc
Going to a retirement do on Friday and will be coming up Saturday morning and going home Sunday. I've just checked the timetables and can arrive anytime after 0930! Anyone else thinking of arriving early? (Seem to remember not having enough time for talking last time).
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

I will be arriving at 11pm on the morning to set things up. Ive also made the breaks between each of the four sections a little longer this year, around 30 minute breaks, so that should give a little longer chatting time. Id like folk to arrive before 1pm if thats okay. The buffet food will be coming out at 1.15pm.