OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

OGW, i hope you are feeling better from the dreaded debilitating Man Flu and that you will be able to join us on Saturday as planned.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Old Grey Whistler
Yes feeling better thanks. Just left with a sore throat but I still expect to attend on Saturday.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Sue Menhenick
Well it's that time of year once again when the clan congregate in Derby, to celebrate the membership that is OFTDs.
Ryan, stepping up to the plate once again in organising with meticulous detail, the promise of a great day and opportunity to meet up with some incredible people who participate and maintain this unique website.
I know I drone on every time that there is a clan gathering, but it would be brilliant to see MORE pictures of you all .....( someone bring a selfie stick for goodness sake.... that way you can ALL be in a least 3/4 pics !!).      Selfies, group shots, the works people !
This will be extra special this year as the numbers are bigger than last year and there is much to be seen and revealed. So it stands to reason it should be officially documentated .......
Have a fantastic day ..... and will be in touch to hear more very soon .....!

                                       Sue .

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Andeebee
Sadly Sue, I won't be there to make up the numbers.....but I'm sure it will be good, pencil diary for next year then methinks

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Just starting out to get to Derby. Looking forward for tomorrow and meeting up with our members.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

I didn't think anybody was coming up on the Friday. If you'd had emailed me S4E, i would arranged a meet and come down for a pint or two this evening. Dunno if anyone else is coming up today ?

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

sueforever
Thought I would visit Derby Ryan and see the Town.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

bucksby
hi all, it doesn't like I can make it as I was promised a lift down that way and my mate isnt going down until Monday now so if anyone is travelling from the north east (hartlepool area) and could give me a lift then get in touch asap (I would of course chip in for petrol) if not they i hope you all have a good time.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Angie
Have a great time guys........will definitely make it next year!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Yes those that end up not traveling may end up kicking themselves for missing it. I cant say no more than that

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

AC/PD
Not... (gasp)... the occasion when "??????" were Christened "Legs & Co." ?!

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Well, I'm not getting a kicking as I'll be there. Really looking forward to things tomorrow.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Yes you will enjoy the day TRBM. There will be 5 people there ive never met before and im looking forward to meeting them. Not long to wait now

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

bucksby
I had a look at the trains and they want over £140 return! Getting the bus isnt an option. would need to go to Hartlepool Middlesbrough then leeds to nNttingham (at 2am in morning!) then Nottingham to Derby! Nevermind I shall look forward to seeing the photos.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Good to see YMG getting into the swing of it with the picture of a certain frontage of a railway station. Incidentally, this modern facade replaced this glorious Victorian original.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

PattiforPM
The trek northward begins..

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Yeah, my trek one mile from home will begin around 10.45 . Looking forward to hooking up with everyone later this morning.

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015.

Difficult getting up this morning following a rather late finish yesterday. But I made the train with few minutes to spare so should be there about 12:15.
I'm on the 1026 from St Pancras if anyone else is coming from London. The one earlier had no reservations available so is probably quite full.
Still living in 1979

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

saintsray
I stayed overnight in West Yorkshire (I live in Hampshire, and had a conference to go to this week in Leeds), so will shortly be on my way to Derby.

Look out for a bearded scruffbag in a Ramones T shirt wearing a cap who is 'dentally challenged' ....

Look forward to seeing you all!

 Subject: Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)
 To: "saintsray" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2015, 8:12

  Yeah, my trek one mile from home will begin around 10.45
 . Looking forward to
 hooking up with everyone later this morning.

  RYAN

  If you reply to this email,
 your message will be added to the discussion below:
  http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/OFTDs-Event-meet-up-2015-Todays-the-day-tp4097275p4101999.html

  To unsubscribe from OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Todays
 the day), click
 here.

  NAML

Re: OFTDs - Event / meet-up 2015 (Places all gone for this)

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Two trains cancelled on me already this morning. Just leaving Durham, should be there by 12.30.

YMG
You've all done vey well!
12345678