*** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
Weather forecast is now sun all day. Come on you locals the conditions can’t get better.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Hanway2
I am looking forward to coming to this, despite my late arrival. As I have not met any of you before, it will be an anxious moment ahead of us meeting up. And the avatars do not help, I have to get them out of my head!
  Ryan's avatar is a delightful picture of Sue, so I am half expecting to be looking out for her when I get there. So, Ryan, do you look like Sue in any way shape or form? Or do I need to keep my eyes open for some one else?
And should I come dressed as Ruth?

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Head to Pictures on the first page of the forum. Then look for the thread OFTDs family album. You will see pictures there of past meet-ups. I assure you i look nothing like Sue in Mahogany.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Legsfan
Sorry I have been quiet about this meet. Unfortunately recent events in my life mean I don't have time for social activities at the moment. Quite gutted, but I must put the welfare of a lady in distress first.
I hope you all have a great day!

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Hanway2 wrote
I am looking forward to coming to this, despite my late arrival. As I have not met any of you before, it will be an anxious moment ahead of us meeting up. And the avatars do not help, I have to get them out of my head!
  Ryan's avatar is a delightful picture of Sue, so I am half expecting to be looking out for her when I get there. So, Ryan, do you look like Sue in any way shape or form? Or do I need to keep my eyes open for some one else?
And should I come dressed as Ruth?
I’ve always thought that Sue should have a Ryan avatar! Lol!

Do you know how to get to the clock tower at Churchill Square? Chances are we’ll be somewhere near there.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
Given your predicted arrival time we are likely to be at one of the locations on this map.
Brighton station is north of the Clock Tower (underlined) up Queens Road.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Hanway2
Yes, I can get to the clock tower easily enough. I have got Ryan’s mobile number so can give a call when I am near, I shall let him know the number I am using so he can call me if needs be.
Look forward to meeting up tomorrow.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
By the way
5. The Cricketers, 6. The Victory, 7. The Quadrant.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Have a great time everyone and especial our new member, and picture please.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

CoffeeThing
Gentlemen (and ladies?) have a wonderful sunny day at the seaside. I wish I could join you all.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
Phil has some advice for today.

It’s going to be hot.

What goes on exactly at ‘Sticky Mike’s Frog Bar’?

Never heard of it.

It is at the bottom of the map of Brighton.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
We’re safe, we are not going down there. The places down there are often changing their names when they reinvent themselves.

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Hanway2
It sounded like the Portal to a Land of Enlightenment. I might have to come back to Brighton on my own!

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

PattiforPM
Hope you're all having fun in the far South lads

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

The Rubberband Man
Are all things Brighton beautiful?

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

PattiforPM
Hope they didn't get into some kind of a Surf-off with those Albion fans

Re: *** OFTDs Summer meet up Sat 30 June Brighton ***

Doc
Finished! 8 pubs ticked off, weather a complete scorcher. The only downside is my train home has no toilets!