OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

Just to give folks the early heads up on the date for this. Ive now booked the same `easy to reach` venue as we've used the previous few years and the date will be Saturday October the 7th. Yes thats a long way off but i thought i better book it before that date gets snaffled up by another party. Its a good date to choose as its an international football weekend, so no domestic footie to contend with.

As ever it will be an occasion for us to view rare dancing clips on the big projection screen that are not avaible on the internet. Not only that, the event also gives us all a chance to socialize over drinks and a bite to eat, whilst chatting about our most unique niche subject.

After the event its the popular short trip to the roomy real ale pub for more conviviality and if you want even more, then the sociability carries on back at the event venue bar lounge until the early hours.

I will launch the main thread about the event in July, but for now enter Oct the 7th in your diary and i hope very much to see you again for another great day out (and hopefully a few new faces as well).

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

GiLuRo
Just booked the day off work Ryan, and looking forward to seeing the crowd again, last year was a great day out and everyone was very welcoming, i'd certainly recommend any of the newbies attending.

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

Doc
Looks like I'm off work that weekend, so barring any unexpected emergencies, I'll be there.

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

Everything'sRosie
Providing Trump/Putin haven't plunged the world into nuclear armageddon by October I should be able to make it to Derby.

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

PattiForPM
You need to come to my 12 step program ER

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

I usually stay for two days in Derby, but I can't this year. So Ryan I hope to stay overnight on the Saturday. But I can't remember the name of the venue you use.

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

I will email the name of the venue to you.

Re: OFTDs event 2017 (the date for your diary)

Thanks Ryan for the information.