OFTDs meet-up (Birmingham) 27/01/18

Time to announce the first OFTDs meet-up of what hopefully will be a busy year of meets. This will take place in the conveniently placed city of Birmingham on Saturday January 27th. One thing i cannot guarantee at that time of the year is the weather (fingers crossed and all that) but i can guarantee good company, lots of convivial chat about our subject and fine ales. If you would like to join me for this, then please say so on here and i will get back to you with the venue. Come join us, you will like it.

Re: OFTDs meet-up (Birmingham) 27/01/18

The Rubberband Man
Count me in Ryan.
By the 27th, I'll have had enough of Dry January.

Re: OFTDs meet-up (Birmingham) 27/01/18

Gorgeous Daze
Count me inn again too.

Re: OFTDs meet-up (Birmingham) 27/01/18

Everything'sRosie
This sounds as good a place as anywhere to celebrate the completion of my tax return
Queens of My Soul