Quantcast

OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

One of my favourite things about OFTDs is the chance to meet up with members from the site and be able to chat about our subject in a convivial social setting. We have had quite a lot of meet-ups these past few years and all are good days out.

The meet-up will be in Birmingham on Saturday the 6th May and will begin at midday. I know ive already got about half a dozen onboard for this, but if anyone would like to attend this, then please get in touch with me and i will send you the details of the venue. The place we are using is only 15 minutes walk from New Street station.

Whether ive met you loads of times, or just the once, or maybe never at all, please consider joining us on the day. Lots to talk about, much easier face to face than over a keyboard. Go on, you will enjoy it.

Im not planning to show any footage, thats reserved for the main OFTDs event in October.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

The Rubberband Man
I'm up for this Ryan.
A pub meet sounds an excellent idea.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

AC/PD
Ditto - sounds rubbery.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

I'm afraid it is looking unlikely that I will be able to attend, but I will let you know if my situation changes.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

PattiForPM
Must say it's great that these events continue.  It's almost enough to make me want to un-emigrate

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Gorgeous Daze
I'm in too and it's good to know that the nucleus are already onboard for the as usual guaranteed conviviality. Be great if our numbers reach double figures on the day (though no requisite for tabling it a fine day out ). It would be particularly nice to see people who have only made the biggie in Derby so far or maybe even folk who've never attended any meet-ups before would like to give it a go, hopefully. You'll immediately find you're most welcome. We've chosen a good venue with historical charm which little doubt will be met with approval by anyone visiting for the first time.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Everything'sRosie
You can add me to the mix too, it'll be great to see you guys again

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Thats good to hear ER and i look forward to seeing you again. So far we've got 7 possibly 8 in attendance and i hope that figure rises yet still. I will send you details of the venue.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Not too sure yet if i'll be able to attend Ryan, our shift pattern doesn't go that far ahead but i can let you know nearer the time if that's alright?

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Okay GiLuRo. Lets hope your shift pattern falls kindly as it will be nice to catch up again with you.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Dancer
I have booked the 6 May off today Ryan so would love to attend.  Thanks.
Don't be a party pooper, be a super dooper hula hooper

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

PattiForPM
Does the venue have a dance floor?

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

I will email you details of the venue Dancer. I reckon we may have a good number in attendance.