OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

I hope you guys haven't forgot about this. Just 7 days away now.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Everything'sRosie
I'm up for it

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Forgotten about what?

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Dancer
When I said I was attending there was no mention of an election but everything is kicking off and I do so enjoy working with certain MPs door knocking/leafleting and I want full involvement this time.  I very much hope to attend Ryan but if I cannot I will email you under separate cover about two days before the event.  Many thanks.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Looking forward very much to meeting up with some of you on Saturday. I will get there around midday. Im sure you will all find the venue okay, but for further reassurance i will gladly email any attendee my mobile number. That way you can contact me on the day if you are lost and i can guide you in. Just let me know via email.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

mojo2007
I hope you all have a great time, wish I could join you but old legs playing up again.  Serves me right for outliving three  of Pans People.
mojo

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

CoffeeThing
Wishing all those attending tomorrow a wonderful time. I wish it were possible for me to join you. Have fun.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

BeautifulBabs
have a great day tomorrow I cant make it for work reasons, not snubbing and enjoy the spirit in the sky bikini version screening.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

I hope everyone attending the OFTD's meet up in Birmingham has a fantastic day, sorry that i can't attend but hope to see you all at the annual get together in October.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

BeautifulBabs wrote
enjoy the spirit in the sky bikini version screening.
You've been dreaming again!
I had hoped to go and then stay for the football on Sunday. Unfortunately a prior commitment got moved to today and my supporter rating was 5 points too low to get a ticket for the game. Going to a football ground with several large screens on the pitch now.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Old Grey Whistler
I hope that everyone attending today has a good time. I am very sorry that I can't make this event as it would have been great to see you all again - and I could have stocked up on some vegemite while I was there!

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Dancer
Likewise I am unable to attend today - I do apologise but all of you do have a lovely time and enjoy yourselves.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

PattiForPM
Yup have fun everyone and toast absent friends please

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Doc
I have no doubt there's a fair bit of toasting going on.

They've been very quiet.  I do hope they haven't been accosted by a gang of Zoo fans

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

CoffeeThing
PattiForPM wrote
They've been very quiet.  I do hope they haven't been accosted by a gang of Zoo fans
They've 'Legged' it!

I'll get my coat
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Another wonderful jaunt to Birmingham, meeting up with good mates over a beer or six in a charming rustic Brummy pub. The six of us in attendance were myself, GD, AC/PD, S4E, TRBM & ER. The conversation never stopped and we had plenty of laughs along the way. A simply great way to spend 8 hours on a Saturday.

Do it all again on the 27th for the Kal meet. Hope to see more OFTDs crowd then.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

AC/PD
Legs & Chat & Jolly Good Co. was the order of the day and very enjoyable it all was too.
Toasts to the good ladies of L&C, to those present and to those whose  good wishes were posted on here earlier in the day.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Gorgeous Daze
You other four are part-timers! Me and RBM continued the eats and drinks for a few hours beyond the eight.

Great fun anyhow everyone and cheers to or the wellwishers.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

The Rubberband Man
Gorgeous Daze wrote
You other four are part-timers! Me and RBM continued the eats and drinks for a few hours beyond the eight.

Great fun anyhow everyone and cheers to or the wellwishers.
Home at last

So that was a pub bender to remember. Huge thanks and gratitude to Georgeous Daze for allowing me to crash the night at his gaff after the chat, banter, drinks and curry consumed more minutes in the day than I had reckoned on, and a glance at my watch revealed the horrible truth that my last train home had departed some time ago

A super afternoon and evening was had by all. Great to meet GD, AC/PD, S4E, Ryan & ER in such convivial surroundings. Thanks to Ryan for organising it all.
The topic of L&C, RF and PP brings so much joy.