Quantcast

OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

PattiForPM
Another first for OFTDs; first two members to cohabit.  Oh and BTW I can see one subject discussed lead to a interesting change in avatar

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Thanks for a great Day Ryan. Such a good meet up with the guys GD, TRM, AC/PD and ER. Talking on our favourite subject. So hopeful to meet up with you guys in October. For another great day and hopefully a special person.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

PattiForPM wrote
Oh and BTW I can see one subject discussed lead to a interesting change in avatar
Yes that particular subject took up a lot of the conversation time. Good though to hear the views of some of the OFTDs inteligencia away from the forum.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

sueforever wrote
For another great day and hopefully a special person.
Hmm, not sure i share your optimism on the latter S4E.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Everything'sRosie
I'd like to add my thanks for the top company at The Olde Crown Inn, what an excellent oasis of sixteenth century charm amongst the steel and glass of modern Brum. Thanks also to all the well-wishers online. Didn't last as long as those seasoned campaigners GD and TRBM but when you live in Sticksville trains home are limited.

Re: OFTDs meet-up in Birmingham 6th May 2017.

Legsfan
I hope you all had a good day. I will hopefully see some of you on the 27th at the Kal event.
Sounds like spirits were high and the chat never stopped. I look forward to the next meet up.
I really hope everyone had a good day