OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

As the first Sunday in the month will soon be upon us, i will be once again hosting a picture quiz. The subject this time is which Legs & Co girl have i hidden ? This is pic quiz is Legs & Co only.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday the 1st April and last for one hour as per usual. Each set of pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round of pics, you will see two well known Legs & Co pictures. On each of the pictures one of the dancers will have her face obscured in varying ways.

So what do we have to do ?

You are only allowed to answer one of the pictures by simply naming the mystery Legs dancer. Each of the two pictures are lettered A & B. You have to specify which pic you are answering.

So for example A-Lulu or A-Rosie or B-Pauline or B-Gill and so on and so forth.

Points scoring

On each round two players can score 2 points by being the fastest to correctly answer. Any other correct answer gets a single point.

Please do not edit answers as i will ignore updated posts.
If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Just a further nudge to folk about this quiz, i do hope you will be able to join me for it. I made this quiz around 3 months ago and i haven't looked at it since. Im a little surprised at just how easy ive made it. Trust me its ridiculously simple. For players of our knowledge, id rate this quiz to be 9.75 out of 10 in terms of simplicity to answer.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Everything'sRosie
I shall be there, Ryan. Looking forward to it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

I will to there for the quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

The Rubberband Man
I'll be there
Only hope I don't have too much wine with my Easter dinner

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

PattiforPM
I'll do my best to dodge out of the Family get together for an hour or so

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

CoffeeThing
Was looking forward to this but regretfully unlikely to make it. Hope everyone has fun and will be back for the next one.

Good evening to mine host and fellow competitors.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

PattiforPM
Evening all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Hello Ryan and everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Hello, I am here following a short quiz hiatus.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Hello everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Good evening all.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Evening all. Remember to put either A or B when answering. I will ignore answers without.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Legsfan
A - Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A - Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B Pauline

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A: Sue.
1234 ... 16