OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Aah i will happily accept the Hob Goblin GD. I just hope they serve it in one of the hostelries we are visiting in Nantwich.
Er, no. Southern beers not enjoyed in these parts.
Hydes Brewery beers will be savoured by the many on the day

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Legsfan wrote
RYAN wrote
Everything'sRosie wrote
I was sipping on Lucozade myself. Might move up to vimto next month.
I was sipping a can of Old Speckled Hen.
I was sipping a 2ltr bottle of White Ace.
I have that T-Shirt, but I can't ever remember sipping the stuff. Normally used to neck it

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

AC/PD
Sorry to have missed what looks to have been yet another enjoyable quiz.
LegsFan Bates appeared to be rather fulsome in one of his answers
Thumbs up for runaway Mikey.
1 ... 13141516