OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

The Rubberband Man
B- Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B:Patti.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A Anita

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Everything'sRosie
Legsfan is showing his speed again

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Forgive me Patti I thought I had more chance with the other one

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Mikey
b lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B - Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B - Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

A Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B:Lulu.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Grr got mixed up there

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

B. Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

It's exactly 7 years today since Top of the Pops started on BBC Four. Oh how I wish 1976-1980 would be shown again.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Everything'sRosie wrote
Legsfan is showing his speed again
Indeed.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Scotty beam me up

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Everything'sRosie wrote
Legsfan is showing his speed again
Indeed.
Well, except for the last round.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st April - Which Legs & Co girl is hiding ?