OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Old Grey Whistler
What an amazing performance from GD! After last months debacle I will happily take second.
Thanks once again, Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Well done to GD who remarkably only dropped 2 points, with 42 being the max.
Only achieved because someone does like his footie.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Congratulations to GD

Many thanks to Ryan for hosting a very good pic quiz....  going to have a chilled glass of soave now after all that tension

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Everything'sRosie
Well done, GD. Only dropping two points was an amazing performance. And well done to everyone who played, that hour certainly goes remarkably quickly.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

CoffeeThing
Well done GD, that was a fantastic performance! Thanks Ryan and to all.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Congratulations to Quick Draw McDaze on another victory and to OGW on his runners-up spot. Thanks to Ryan for an enjoyable quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Hanway2
Damn, I missed all this,  busy on other things.
I would like to play next time you have this quiz, next Sunday perhaps?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Gorgeous Daze
These quizzes are held the first Sunday in the month. Be nice to see you August, Hanway.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

AC/PD
Simply an astonishing final score accumulated by GD. Amazing! Clearly the heat had no detrimental effect upon your speed of thought and actions.
The usual wit along the way from OGW who didn't require the lottery of a penalty shoot-out to claim 2nd place.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

PattiforPM
Yep well done lads....sorry late with my acknowledgement

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st July - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 3).

Everything'sRosie wrote
Thanks for doing the quiz, Ryan. Great fun as always. I goofed a couple of times but I was having to go back to the Home page all the time.
Interesting. I thought that it was only me that had that problem. However, since using the link Doc gave, one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com, clicking refresh keeps me on the same page within the thread. When I came onto the site using http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/ every time I clicked the refresh button (on the toolbar), it threw me out to the Home page