OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

Sunday 1st September and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented vertically, a top pic, a centre pic and a bottom pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the top pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports picture that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The bottom pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category. If you do go for the same category, you will not score points for that round

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
After missing last month's quiz due to a calamity on the roads I'm very much looking forward to this.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
I hope to be involved as well. And hope we can do 1973 again. Please Ryan!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Having missed the last three or so due to my utter muppetry, I have set an alarm and so there is some possibility I will get a grip and be in attendance this month.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
I'm in tonight, so I'll be joining the evening's shenanigans

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 Sadly, I might have to watch the edited highlights this month, as I am not sure to be ready in time.
Good Luck to you all and may the best Gorgeous Daze win. Unless Anita/Pauline refinds his form.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Arlo
I will give it a try, if nothing else it will be a pleasant non hurricane related diversion.

Evening everyone.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

  Batten down the hatches and come and join us, Arlo.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Hi team

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Good evening mine host and fellow quizzers

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Good synchronicity with Mikey's latest choice of show!

Good evening all.

I just got a Nabble server over capacity warning when refreshing. Should be fun!
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Hello everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Michael
Evening all!  Hope that you’re all well. I’m ready to race to the bottom...

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Duncan Goodhew

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 1st September - `Mystery year #8` Treble Chance.

Duncan Goodhew
This week, I are be mostly just being.
1234 ... 19