OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another picture quiz. I hope you will be able to join me at 9pm for another dip into the past. This time the 1960's.  Basically everything's the same as last months 50's job, only this time its the 60's.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 2nd December and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the left-hand pic you will see a face of a famous male who sadly died in the decade that was the 1960's. I struggled to find 21 Brits for this, so a handful of other nationalities also feature. Admittedly a few of the males are quite difficult to solve, so ive given written clues to most of the menfolk.

The centre pic will show a whole range of stuff from the 1960's. Examples of which are movies, events, TV shows, sports. Basically odd n sods from the 60's.

The right-hand pic will show the face of a famous British female who was born in the 1950's.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of either the male, the `odd n sod` or the female. But its not that simple.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Sounds good, looking forward to it . I trust JFK will not be featuring.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

I will be there on Sunday Ryan. For some great quizzing.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Legsfan
It’s that time of year again when I am on a 6 day week, but I will do my very best to join in. Looks like a fun evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Michael
I'm going to be otherwise occupied on Sunday, but good luck to all who enter!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hanway2
   I am looking forward to being involved too- a monthly highlight.

        Allow me to present the Hanway2 Formguide.

  Monthly Quiz Formguide- 2018.

AC/PD                                    1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd.
CoffeeThing                            4th, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 4th,
Everything’s Rosie                   2nd, 6th, 3rd, 5th, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 4th, 1st, 3rd, 7th.
Gorgeous Daze                        3rd, 3rd, 1st, 7th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st.
Hanway2                                3rd, 2nd.
Legsfan                                  1st, 2nd, 9th, 4th, 2nd,
Mikey                                     1st,
Old Grey Whistler                    5th, 2nd, 5th, 4th, 8th, 9th, 2nd, 9th, 2nd, 6th, 8th.
PattiforPM                              3rd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 6th, 7th,
Sueforever                             6th, 5th, 8th, 6th, 5th, 8th, 6th, 8th, 5th.
The Rubberband Man              4th, 7th, 8th, 7th, 7th, 4th, 8th, 5th, 4th.
Whos That Hurll                      6th, 6th, 3rd, 6th, 4th, 5th, 6th.

  I am not sure what this proves apart from AC/PD is truly the Nijinsky of the keyboard. And GD is always a dangerous opponent- the Smokin' Joe in the field.
   But armed with this detail we can march down to our local bookies and get on the competitor of our choice. Just take no notice of the blank or puzzled expressions of the counter staff, when you tell them what contest you want to bet on.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
That lightly-raced maiden Hanway2 doesn't look badly handicapped by the sixties. Could be worth placing a few shillings on.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hanway2
Gorgeous Daze wrote
That lightly-raced maiden Hanway2 doesn't look badly handicapped by the sixties. Could be worth placing a few shillings on.
That novice Hanway2 is champing at the bit to get going with the competition. Just hope he does not ‘get a leg’ before the off!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Hope to be here for the quiz, might not quite manage at the mo but will try. Always great fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 Good Evening to all. Are we all ready. Good Luck to everybody and may the best person win.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Old Grey Whistler
Good Evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Evening folks.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
Hello and Good Evening everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hello everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Hello everyone

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Tony Hancock

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

Bonnie Langford

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd Dec - 1960's Treble Chance.

bonnie Langford