OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

SORRY THIS THREAD IS 28 HOURS LATE BEING POSTED. MY BAD!
Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

Sunday 2nd June and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented vertically, a top pic, a centre pic and a bottom pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the top pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports person that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The bottom pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 Very much looking forward to this month’s contest, as I could not take part last time. Hope we have a good turnout tonight.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Michael
Hoping I can join in again! Despite the fact I’m generally at the bottom of the league, I really enjoy these quizzes 😀

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
  Will we be arguing over the wooden spoon again, Michael?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
I've occupied last place in the past too. Though one hopes for better.

Good evening mine host and fellow quizzers.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

 Good Evening everyone. It has been hot in London today, my broadband speed needed a lot of ice cream to cool down. It is still warm, I hope it will not wilt under the frenzied fire of action.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Evening All. This could be a tough one tonight!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

 1974- my favourite year!

Ooh! That’s the year my Rachel was born...maybe it’s a good omen for me! 😂

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
The Bump

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

The Bump.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Michael
Hanway2 wrote
Will we be arguing over the wooden spoon again, Michael?
 It’s MINE!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

McDonalds

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Not On Your Nelly

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Arlo
The Bump ( by Kenny)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 2nd June- `Mystery year #5` Treble Chance.

Good evening.