OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Ive finished with decades and now im moving on to individual years. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.59pm on Sunday, yes a minute before the quiz commences.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 3rd February and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the left-hand pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports person that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The right-hand pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
AS ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
Looking forward to this, Ryan. Hope that I'll be able to take part...

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

I'll be there Ryan for another good night.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Let's hope I stay awake and break my recent shabby attendance record. I could kick myself for somehow falling asleep at quarter to nine last month. Looking forward to this as always.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 This is always a monthly highlight and I am looking forward to the quiz enormously. I think the recent record number of players is 9 for each contest. Hope we can get into double figures this time.
And I hope that our top contestant, the classic winning AC/PD, is amongst us this month. So we can take on the best!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
  Another Monthly Quiz, time for another monthly Formguide- showing up to last 8 outings;-

                       Monthly Quiz Formguide- 2018/19.

AC/PD                                   1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st.
Caracalla                               9th.
CoffeeThing                           4th, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 4th,
Everything‚Äôs Rosie                  4th, 5th, 4th, 1st, 3rd, 7th, 5th, 2nd.
Gorgeous Daze                      2nd, 1st, 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st.
Hanway2                               3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd.
Legsfan                                 1st, 2nd, 9th, 4th, 2nd.
Michael                                  9th, 8th.
Mikey                                    1st,
Old Grey Whistler                    8th, 9th, 2nd, 9th, 2nd, 6th, 8th, 3rd.
PattiforPM                              3rd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 7th.
Sueforever                            6th, 5th, 8th, 6th, 8th, 5th, 8th, 6th.
The Rubberband Man             7th, 7th, 4th, 8th, 5th, 4th, 5th, 4th.
Whos That Hurll                     6th, 3rd, 6th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 5th, 5th.

   Nap. Gorgeous Daze- Always consistent, always dangerous, always there or thereabouts. Another prominent showing guaranteed. Tried and trusted over the course. A certainty to be involved at the finish.
   One to note. Michael- After a couple of quiet outings, sure to have got the hang of the event by now. Formwatchers will certainly have their eyes open for any late challenge from this promising novice.
   One to avoid. Hanway2- Until that gelding operation he will always have his mind on other things. Any distractions are likely to put an end to his challenge, at any time during the event.
   Get on quick to your own favourite, and have a couple of monkeys on for me.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

PattiforPM
I hope to continue on my own personal road to Oblivion tomorrow

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Looking forward to this at 9pm.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 Hello everybody! Are we ready for the contest? Good Luck to you all, and let us spend the next hour in gentle quizzing.

Good evening. Best of luck everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

PattiforPM
Yippee

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Evening everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Excellent choice, Ryan. What a great year!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Bobby Stokes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

bobby stokes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Bobby Stokes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Laverne & Shirley