OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Bobby stokes
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Bit late arriving, evening all.
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Glad you made it this time, Coffee Thing.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Good Evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Lavern and Shirley

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Lerven  and Shelley.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

9.00 - 001 - Bobby Stokes who scored Southampton's winner versus Man United.
9.00 - 002 - J.J. Barrie who had a number 1 with `No Charge`.
9.00 - 003 - Laverne & Shirley, first aired in 1976, a spin-off from Happy Days.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

I know the singer, but can't answer now!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Phil Drabble

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Phil Drabble

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

David Bowie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Bertie Mee

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Phil Drabble.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
Is the singer CW McCall?

Good evening, everyone! Hope to stay for at least some of the next hour..

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Bank Merzell.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Phil Drabble
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

PattiforPM
Is that a Fonzie scheme SFE?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

9.03 - 004 - Bertie Mee who managed Arsenal between 1966 and 1976.
9.03 - 005 - David Bowie before the Ruby Flipper routine TVC 15.
9.03 - 006 - Phil Drabble.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Denis Howell

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Dennis Howell
12345 ... 13