OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
A enormous thank you for all the hard work in organising the quiz, Ryan. Always very much appreciated. Well done everybody for taking part.
  I think the Hot Favourite has won this again. Congrats to ???

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks for all the (extra) graft you put into this Ryan. Very much appreciated and if payment is in terms of our enjoyment you're handsomely remunerated! 76 is a legendary year and a great place to start the slightly new format.

Thanks for the good-spirited competition and equally regular banter everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

RESULTS

GORGEOUS DAZE               37 POINTS
EVERYTHING'S ROSIE     33 POINTS
HANWAY                             27 POINTS
WHOS THAT HURLL          26 POINTS
COFFEETHIMG                   23 POINTS
PATTIFORPM                     20 POINTS
SUEFOREVER                     15 POINTS
MICHAEL                             11 POINTS

Well done GD on the victory and thanks to the other players also.

Noticeable that category `B` music and dance seemed to provide the fewest answers.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Well done GD, another superb performance. And well done to everyone else, competitors and compiler alike. It really is the taking part that's important.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Well done GD and everyone else. As uaual great fun. And again Ryan what a great quiz master.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie wrote
 It really is the taking part that's important.
Absolutely. Maybe its time to dispense with the pre-quiz formguide.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Well-played ER, a pretty close run thing and as no doubt you knew Doc Morrissey it should have been a little tighter.

Hanway - you're the E/W banker! You're bound to lose your maiden status sooner or later.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Well played lads, especially ER and GD and thanks again to Magnus

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Congratulations to GD on another victory and to ER for his silver medal. Thanks to Ryan for his new mystery year quiz. I think we were all lacking in our DJ introductions knowledge, which might explain why category 'B' was the least used.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
Last again! Lol πŸ˜‚

Ah well, it’s the taking part that counts, and I had a ball doing said 😊

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

 Congratulations once again GD, you are in unbeatable form. I cannot hold a candle to you. And I agree 1976 was a fantastic year all round, only saddened by the end of Pan's People. But brightened by Ruby and Legs.
  And for this month that was the last formguide, I will not post anymore!!
  But we know anyway who is the champion.

Congratulations to GD! A very decisive victory. And a round of applause to all who took part.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
I thought the form guide was very amusing 😊

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Well done GD and everyone, thanks for a great hour.
This week, I are be mostly reflective
1 ... 10111213