OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Derek Wilton

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Dennis Howell
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
I know this won’t be counted as I answered the music question last round, but is that Herbie Flowers?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Dennis Howell

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

 That GD keeps beating me to the punch!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Dennis Howe.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Thanks, forgot but set a reminder!
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Hey, Phil Drabble was the presenter. Eric Halsall did the commentary

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

I'll copy Denis Howell

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

9.06 - 007 - Denis Howell MP.
9.06 - 008 - I Wish (Stevie Wonder).
9.06 - 009 - Derek Wilton (Coronation St 1976-1997, played by Peter Baldwin).

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael wrote
I know this won’t be counted as I answered the music question last round, but is that Herbie Flowers?
 I think it's Hank Mizell Michael

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Emperor Rosko

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Alan Minter
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Richard Dunne

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Emperor Rosko

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Emperor Rosko

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie wrote
Hey, Phil Drabble was the presenter. Eric Halsall did the commentary
These errors happen im afraid. Sorry about that bad piece of research

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Emperor Roscoe

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Oh sorry Ryan, I think I went same category again.
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Emperor Rosko..
123456 ... 13