OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

9.09 - 010 - Richard Dunn from Halifax who was defeated by Muhammad Ali in round 5 of the world heavyweight fight in Munich in May of 76.
9.09 - 011 - `Sailing` by Rod Stewart.
9.09 - 012 - Emperor Rosko who presented on Radio 1 between 1970 and 1976.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Our Kid

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Our Kid

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Roger De Courcey
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

our kid

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Roger De Courcey

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

No AC/PD again this month! Has he retired on his laurels?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing wrote
Oh sorry Ryan, I think I went same category again.
Don't worry, you'll get no points for it !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Rich Kids.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Our Kid  (I tried to call SF to get the train answer but he didn't answer)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
Emperor Roscoe

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

9.12 - 013 - The InterCity 125.
9.12 - 014 - Our Kid and their song - `You Just Might See Me Cry`.
9.12 - 015 - Roger DeCoursey pictured with the veritable Nookie Bear.

Go With Noakes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Michael
Inretcity 125

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Go With Noakes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Ray Clemence

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Ray Clemence
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

ray clemence

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

sueforever wrote
Rich Kids.
I hate to think what Glen Matlock's response would have been!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd Feb - `Mystery year` Treble Chance.

Go Nokes.
1234567 ... 13