OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another quiz. As i eluded to last month all future quizzes on a Sunday will be in the popular treble chance format. This month im returning to the 1970s.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday the 3rd and last for one hour as per usual. Each set of pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

The left-hand pic will be artists who provided music for Ruby Flipper to dance to on TOTPs during 1976. Simply provide the name of the artist or group.

The centre pic will show footballers handing or pictured with silverware during the 1970's. Just name the footballer.

The right-hand pic will be ITV sit-com characters from the 1970s. Just to say, as long as the sit-com was screened during the 70s at some stage then the programme qualifies. As you can imagine finding 21 ITV sit-coms was a major challenge and i only just scraped it.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of one of the people/characters. But its not that simple.

Some pictures show two or more people. When this happens, answer the person who the coloured arrow points to.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds. So for example, if you are a sports buff, you simply cant keep going for sports pics every round. However, you could if you so wished answer sports every couple of rounds so long as you go for another category in between.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go, its good fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

CoffeeThing
I've set a reminder because I keep musing these and they are very good fun. Cheers Ryan.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

The Rubberband Man
CoffeeThing wrote
I've set a reminder because I keep musing these and they are very good fun. Cheers Ryan.
Great if you're able to join in CT. As you say, they're always good fun.
I'll be there tonight Ryan - looking forward to it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Yep a reminder about this evenings quiz. 9pm start.

Here. Evening all.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Hope you have all spent time revising !!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Evening!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Revising is for lightweights!
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

PattiforPM
Evening chaps

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Good evening fellow competitors and Mr Quizmaster.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Hello everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Evenin' all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

AC/PD
Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Evening all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Tristran

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Emlyn hughes
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Tristram Fourmile

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Emlyn Hughes