OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

The Rubberband Man
Thanks for the quiz Ryan - excellent fun and some challenging questions in there too.
Well done to AC/PD for winning
Great to see so many competitors joining in as well

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Legsfan
Well Done AC/PD!
I had to leave due to fears of abuse from Scissor Sister fans, but I am glad I came joint with ER.
I'll make sure I'm here same time next month!
Thanks Ryan!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

CoffeeThing wrote
Does anyone remember Colin's Sandwich with Mel Smith? Have that in the queue as well.
Although I haven't seen it myself, members of another forum I was on raved about Colin's Sandwich, so you might have a good watch there, CT.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd June - 1970s Treble Chance (Take 2).

Well done AC/PD. You're always particularly formidable on the old footie and comedy!

Thanks to everyone who took part. Double figure participation including the quiz setter -  excellent!