OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 3rd March and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the left-hand pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports person that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The right-hand pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Looking forward to it, Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

I will be there Ryan should be good fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

  Yes, I am looking forward to this quiz as well, a highlight of any month for me.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Michael
Pretty sure I'll be able to join in, Ryan! Really looking forward to it. Wonder if I'll retain my Champion of Last Place crown?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Hoping to be present.
This week, I are be mostly quite old.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
I should be around for this tonight. Looking forward to it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
  Good evening everybody! I am ready and waiting to get started.
  My broadband speed is woeful tonight so am expecting a low placed finish today. I have got any excuses for my poor performance ready in advance.
  And it is very windy!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Hanway2 wrote
 it is very windy!!
+1!

Good evening everybody.

Aah, the old pre-quiz excuses. That reminds me of times in the past

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Good evening all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

  MY FAVOURITE YEAR!!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Michael
Hello Hanway2! How are you?

I’m ready and raring to go (though I might not be able to stay the full hour). Got my eyes on the prize: achieveing the lowest score...again.

I’ll try my best, though 😉

Good evening, everyone!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 I am well thank you, Michael. Race you to the bottom!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Chay Blyh

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Michael
You’re on! 😉

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 3rd March - `Mystery year #2` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.
1234 ... 15