OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

As its the first Sunday in the month, i will host another quiz again. This time the subject matter is Absenteeism in our dancers.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday 4th and last for one hour as per usual. Each set of two two pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

In each round you will see two Screengrabs of TOTPs routines in which the dance troupe in question isn't at full strength. By that i mean one or more of the regular resident dancers are absent from the routine. Both the pics will be labelled A & B.

As there are 21 rounds in three minute intervals, thats 42 pictures in total.

So what do we have to do ?

Try to be the quickest to answer one of the pictures correctly by typing in the absent dancer or dancers names. But its vitally important you attach the letters A or B to your answer. If you do not do this, then i will not know what picture you are answering. I will ignore posts without the A or B.

You must only answer one of the two pictures, answering both will lead to penalty points.

Points scoring

3 points to the fastest correct answer to one of the pics. 2 points to the second fastest on that same pic and a single point to all other correct answers to that pic. The same points tallies apply to the other pic as well.

So in each round, two players can earn 3 points, another two players can earn 2 points and anyone else a single point.

Other things to bear in mind.

Only screengrabs from TOTPs will be used.

As more Legs & Co routines seem to have the most Absenteeism, then obviously they will feature more than Pans/Ruby. 85% of the pics will come from Legs & Co routines.

Most of the routines in the pics will require you to identify just the one missing dancer, but some routines had 2, 3 or 4 absent dancers. If 2, 3 or 4 dancers are absent, it will say so in the caption attached to the picture.

Post editing is not allowed. I will ignore any post thats been edited.

If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

sueforever
I'll be there on Sunday Night.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Legsfan
Sound fun. I'll be here though I don't know if I'll do as well as 80s pop videos.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Everything'sRosie
I'll make sure I'm available.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Just a reminder to folk about this on Sunday evening. To a fan of this dancing stuff id rate this quiz in terms of difficulty at about easy to average. Lots of points will be on offer and wager everyone who plays will know most of the answers. So if you have an hour to spare i hope you can join us for it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM
As long as my other daughter doesn't decide to get married too I should be there this time

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD
Fear not, P4PM - Absenteeism will be tolerated.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

The Rubberband Man
I'm submitting a sick note for tomorrow. I can't make it as I'll be travelling back from a day in London.
Wish everyone playing tomorrow the best of luck

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Just a few pointers for any potential players on this.

Remember to include the letters A or B when answering to either of the two on-screen pics.

Only answer one of the on-screen pics.

If a pic has no caption attached to it, then only one dancer is absent from that routine.
Oh please remember to relax and try to chat between pics. Its not an examination room were we have to be quiet. Banter is a good thing.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM
Hello team

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Hi. Hope you've all done your swotting up on absenteeism

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM
Everybody else just grabbing a last minute Horlicks?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Hello Everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Evening everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Old Grey Whistler
Hello

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM wrote
Everybody else just grabbing a last minute Horlicks?
No. Having a crafty fag behind the bike sheds.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM wrote
Everybody else just grabbing a last minute Horlicks?
Getting my dinner out of the oven.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Good luck chaps

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Let battle commence