OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM
Pic B Pauline

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Pauline

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B. Pauline

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Rosie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B) Pauline.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Just experiencing the sinking feeling when you realise that you should have answered the other question!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD
It's like supermarket queues.
Whichever one you choose...

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

In A someone's costume was almost missing

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

001 - Answer to pic A = Lulu  (Tokyo Joe)
002 - Answer to Pic B = Pauline  (From Here To Eternity)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD
A Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Sue

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Sue

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

That was meant to be a B...

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD wrote
A Gill
Can't remember A Gill in PP.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

I didn't peek at my friend's answer ..honest

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

No one got A

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Gorgeous Daze wrote
AC/PD wrote
A Gill
Can't remember A Gill in PP.
 I remember one AA Gill
He danced in neither.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A) Sue.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

003 - Answer to pic A = Sue  (Itchycoo Park)
004 - Answer to Pic B = Gill  (Nights On Broadway)