OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Everything'sRosie
I was right, Amber Rudd was married to A A Gill. Now, can you imagine our Home Secretary in a cozzie dancing on TotPs?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Gorgeous Daze
Everything'sRosie wrote
 Now, can you imagine our Home Secretary in a cozzie dancing on TotPs?
Please!  Difficult even to imagine her smiling.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Everything'sRosie
True, but behind those horn-rimmed specs she's all woman.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Scoreboard. Well done to our winner AC/PD and to my other five players for giving it a go.

AC/PD     50 points
OGW       47 points
GD          40 points (equal)
P4PM      40 points (equal)
S4E         24 points
ER          21 points

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Old Grey Whistler
Thanks Ryan. Good quiz and enjoyable interaction.
Well done to AC/PD and to everyone else for playing along.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Well done AC/PD And well done to the rest. It been a good night and thanks for great quiz Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Legsfan
Well done AC/PD and everyone else who took part.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Well done to AC/PD, clocking up a half century to pip a fine challenge from OGW who put daylight between them and the rest of us.

Thanks all once again. Look forward to the March renewal.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Just on Patti missing DPIDFI. Its a very similar scenario to Pauline missing `Supernature`. Im sure both of those ladies on watching the show back that week were kicking the proverbial cat around the room knowing they had missed such popular and raunchy routines.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Everything'sRosie
And Gill missing Ai No Corrida.

I shall be eating breakfast with my wooden spoon in the morning, btw. But I won't let this break me

Well done AC/PD and to everyone else who played.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM
Well done to everyone and congrats to ACPD and OGW on a fine performance and nice to finish level with such an affable and knowledgeable character as GD I must say.  No wooden spoons here ER, just glasses raised to fine dancers.  Maybe I should try a faster and more accurate font next time

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Gorgeous Daze
PattiforPM wrote
nice to finish level with such an affable and knowledgeable character as GD I must say.
Right back at ya P4PM. Even on the scoreboard The Platoon will not be divided!