OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Gorgeous Daze
A Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A) Patti.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD wrote
Gorgeous Daze wrote
AC/PD wrote
A Gill
Can't remember A Gill in PP.
 I remember one AA Gill
He danced in neither.
Good one!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Should've guessed the Platoon would be hot on that one

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

He was married to Amber Rudd, I think

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

005 - Answer to pic A = Patti  (Sir Duke)
006 - Answer to Pic B = Lulu  (Check Out The Groove)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Gorgeous Daze
A Rosie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Rosie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Rosie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Rosie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A) Rosie.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B ?Andi

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

I think from now on I will sit back and see what everyone else is going for!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

I'm still skilled at the use of the redundant question mark

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I think from now on I will sit back and see what everyone else is going for!
Just say Patience
Bound to be right.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

007 - Answer to pic A = Rosie  (Baby Stop Crying)
008 - Answer to Pic B = Andrea  (River Deep Mountain High)