OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Old Grey Whistler
A Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Gill

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Pauline

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B) Gill.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Patti

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Bucksby would be proud of me; I've got a ruddy kitten who wants to keep sitting in front on my screen chasing the cursor

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

009 - Answer to pic A = Gill (Sound & Vision)
010 - Answer to Pic B = Patti  (Ca Plane Pour Moi)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

AC/PD
A Gill Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Gill and Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

A Lulu

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

PattiforPM wrote
Bucksby
Now theres a name from the past !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Phil and Cherry

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

You bounder

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B Phil and Cherry

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

B) Philip & Cherry.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

I wish Bucksby would come back even just for one more post so he could get to 5000.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

Didn't read the question

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

I'm still convinced Lulu's about to emerge from the tub just after they cut to DLT

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Feb - Absenteeism will be tolerated !

011 - Answer to pic A = Gill & Lulu  (Grease)
012 - Answer to Pic B = Cherry & Phil  (You Should Be Dancing)