OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

As its the first Sunday in the month, i will host another quiz again. This time the subject matter is the 1970s. Best i expand a little on that.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday 4th and last for one hour as per usual. Each set of pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

The left-hand pic will show a pop singer who scored his or her first UK number 1 or UK number 2 singles during the 1970s.

The centre pic will show a sports person who first came to prominence during the 1970's.

The right-hand pic will show a television character that first came on to our TV screens during the 1970's. Just to say on this, im looking for the character name, so do not offer any actors name who played the role.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of one of the three people/characters. But its not that simple.

Some pictures show two people. When this happens, answer the person who the coloured arrow points to.

Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds. So for example, if you are a sports buff, you simply cant keep going for sports pics every round. However, you could if you so wished answer sports every couple of rounds so long as you go for another category in between.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players some how answer twice.

Please do not edit answers as i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Everything'sRosie
This sounds good. My shared runner-up spot in January descended into wooden spoon misery in Feb, so I will be out to salvage some pride this Sunday. Bring it on

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Count me in Ryan, sounds another good quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

CoffeeThing
Going to do my best to be there. Great quiz.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Legsfan
I'll be here. I'll set an alarm, so I don't get carried away with the ongoing home renovations.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

As one quiz ends, we still have this to look forward to on Sunday evening. I hope half a dozen or so of you will give it a go.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

1970s treble chance just 50 minutes away.

Evening all.
This week, I are be mostly watching the third place play-off

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Hello Everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Everything'sRosie
Hello

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Hi everyone. Im sure you will find the quiz very simple.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Old Grey Whistler
Hello

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Good evening everyone

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Bet I won't mate! Attempting it on a pad too.

Good Evening

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

AC/PD
Purdy

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Geof Capes

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th March - 1970s Treble Chance !

Geoff Capes