OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another picture quiz. I hope you will be able to join me at 9pm for another dip into the past. This time the 1950's.  The 1950's does sound a bit daunting i grant you, but you will find it isnt as bad as you may first think. Go on, give it a go.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 4th November and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the left-hand pic you will see a face of a famous male who sadly died in the decade that was the 1950's. I struggled to find 21 Brits for this, so a handful of other nationalities also feature. Admittedly a few of the males are quite difficult to solve, so ive given written clues to most of the menfolk.

The centre pic will show a whole range of stuff from the 1950's. Examples of which are movies, events, TV shows, sports. Basically odd n sods from the 50's.

The right-hand pic will show the face of a famous British female who was born in the 1950's.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of either the male, the `odd n sod` or the female. But its not that simple.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Everything'sRosie
Let battle commence. Methinks those of us who partook in the recent girls of the 70s thread will be seeing some familiar faces

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Gorgeous Daze
This sounds like it could be quite challenging...should be fun!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

CoffeeThing
This could be fun, and difficult! I can think of a few dancers from a certain show who were born in the 50s, I wonder if we will see any of them?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Am looking forward to this month quiz. So I will be there Ryan for some great fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

 I am very much hoping to join it this time, and will be oblivious to anything else come 9 o’clock.
I have made a long list of Females born in the 50s, some of whom could dance a bit as well! And some dead men who had popped their clogs before I was born.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

The Rubberband Man
I'll be around for this. I think my knowledge of the 1950's is going to be stretched to the absolute limit.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Legsfan
Sorry it looks unlikely that I will make it this month, but if I get the chance, I will try and join in.
Have fun!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Hanway2
 Good Evening Fellow Contestants. Is everybody ready? May the best person win!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Gorgeous Daze
Evening everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Evening!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

The Rubberband Man
Hello everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Evenin' all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

James Dean

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

James Dean

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Jailhouse Rock

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Hazell Dean