OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

AC/PD
Thank you Ryan.
Quite a challenge, particularly the 'deceased' sector.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

You might like to read is only detective Novel GD.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Many thanks Ryan. That wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. A really fun quiz that tested the old memory cells.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Great quiz Ryan and always great fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Many Thanks for another entertaining- and informative- quiz, Ryan.  I wonder who the winner will be. I should have gone down the bookie and had my 50p on GD!
 40s next month perhaps!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Thanks for the recommendation SFE. I'll make a note.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

THE RESULT.

GORGEOUS DAZE               35 POINTS
AC/PD                                  29 POINTS (equal)
HANWAY2                           29 POINTS (equal)
THE RUBBERBAND MAN   28 POINTS
SUEFOREVER                     25 POINTS
WHOS THAT HURLL         24 POINTS
EVERYTHING'S ROSIE     23 POINTS
OLD GREY WHISTLER     22 POINTS

Well done to GD who only dropped 7 points on the way to his fine victory. Thanks also to the other 7 players. See you on the first Sunday in December for the 1960's equivalent.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Who's That Hurll
Congratulations To GD on his vintage victory and thanks to Ryan for the quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

  Well done GD! Yes, I will definitely be going down to my local William Hill to place some of the Hanway2 millions on GD for the December quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Well done, GD. To win by 6 points was an exceptional result considering all the other players were within 7 points of each other.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Thanks Ryan. I had a feeling I might be last but it was quite close apart from the winner. Well done to GD for a great victory.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Well I didn't expect that when I learnt of the fifties theme. Bit of luck this time that stuff happened to fall my way.

Thanks all for the usual fun and banter. And most of all gratitude to Ryan for all his work providing us once again with a great hour of competition.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

The Rubberband Man
Congratulations GD. That's an impressive win.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

CoffeeThing
Damn it, I fell asleep like the lightweight I am. I was wide awake at half eight and ready to go, then I nodded off! Sorry to have missed the fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Well done GD, and the rest of the guys. As said before great fun all round.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Legsfan
Well done GD!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 4th Nov - 1950's Treble Chance (Yep, the olden days)!

Who's that up ahead in the distance?!
Quiff-tastic congrats to you, GD.

1 ... 10111213