OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another quiz. I hope you will be able to join me at 9pm for yet another delve into the 1970's. Its a fun way to spend an hour and a guaranteed way of live interaction between forum members.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday the 5th and lasts for one hour as per usual. Each set of pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

The left-hand pic will be pictures of Pans/Ruby/Legs wearing predominantly white. You have to name the artists who provide the music for these routines. Do not name the routine, i want the artists.

The centre pic will show footballers in the 1970s wearing predominantly white. Simply name the footballer in question

The right-hand pic will be of young female actresses/TV presenters who are all wearing predominantly white. Okay, some of these females were around in the 1960s, but all pics are from the 1970s.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of one of the people/characters. But its not that simple.

Some pictures show two or more people. When this happens, answer the person who the coloured arrow points to, though it will only occur on the right-hand set of pics.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds. So for example, if you are a sports buff, you simply cant keep going for sports pics every round. However, you could if you so wished answer sports every couple of rounds so long as you go for another category in between.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.

If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go, its good fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Old Grey Whistler
Hmm, I'd better get researching Spurs and Leeds United footballers!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Gorgeous Daze
Old Grey Whistler wrote
Hmm, I'd better get researching Spurs and Leeds United footballers!
A team from the East Midlands who were last successful in the seventies also wore predominantly white.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Hanway2
   I plan to join in too. Looking forward to it, and I can remember some Derby County footballers!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Old Grey Whistler wrote
Hmm, I'd better get researching Spurs and Leeds United footballers!
A team from the East Midlands who were last successful in the seventies also wore predominantly white.
Engerrland and Deutschland!  I have no chance

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Everything'sRosie
Looking forward to this. It might help if I familiarise myself with Real Madrid too.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Must say am missing the quiz, so hope you have a good time.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

A reminder about this for tonight guys. Hope you can take part in this fun feature. 9.00pm start.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

A reminder about this for tonight guys. Hope you can take part in this fun feature. 9.00pm start.
I'll be there Ryan and looking forward to it

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Legsfan
I hope to make it. Sounds like a fun quiz!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

CoffeeThing
I'm aiming to be here.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Just a reminder about the 3 categories, particularly the left hand. Name the artists who provide the music, not the routine.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Legsfan
Hello! I'm here nice and early for a change

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Good evening mine host, and fellow combatants.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Evening all!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

   I am ready and waiting. Good luck to everybody tonight!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Good evening everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

AC/PD
Hello Everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)