OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Legsfan
Well done AC/PD!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

The Rubberband Man
Congratulations AC/PD
Thanks to Ryan for hosting the quiz

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Congratulations AC/PD, another fine all-round performance. And well done to lightning Legsfan snapping at his heels - simply unplayable on the left flank! An impressive debut for Hanway in third too.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Well done AC/PD, and well done to our new player Hanway, coming 3rd was quite a debut.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Congratulations to AC/PD and also to Legsfan, who showed maturity beyond his years! Thanks to Ryan for his bright, white questions.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Everything'sRosie wrote
CoffeeThing wrote
Everything'sRosie wrote
Great stuff, Ryan. And don't be ashamed for loving vintage TV. My eldest brother has just bought the Thunderbirds Boxset, and he's 62
Also guilty! But I'm still a wee lad by comparison, he has a decade on me! Thunderbirds are go!
Those shows had a magic about them which shows these days just don't have, CT. And they had amazing music too, usually courtesy of the genius that was Barry Gray.
Absolutely. I've been buying a few Gerry Anderson DVDs of late, hence UFO, have Captain Scarlett too. All have great music.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

   A very well done AC/PD from me too. Congratulations!!
  I enjoyed that very much, at my first attempt. Looking forward to the next one on 2nd September already. Just hope I am not at work that day and not be able to play.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th Aug - 1970s Treble Chance (White-Out)

Well done AC/PD, and thanks again Ryan.
This week, I are be mostly too warm
1 ... 12131415