OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 5th May and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented vertically, a top pic, a centre pic and a bottom pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the top pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports person that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The bottom pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
Sorry. Ryan. I might have to miss this one, first time in ages.
I mean, I could play the first half hour, but then I would have to leave to go to work. And that doesn’t seem right not to play the full hour. Best of luck to all that do take part this Sunday.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
I'll be there. Looking forward to it, as usual.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

I will be there Ryan should be good fun as usually.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Hanway2 wrote
Sorry. Ryan. I might have to miss this one, first time in ages.
I mean, I could play the first half hour, but then I would have to leave to go to work. And that doesn’t seem right not to play the full hour. Best of luck to all that do take part this Sunday.
Aww, I was hoping the ‘Two Panspeteers’ would be storming the bottom of the league table again, Hanway2  🤣

Actually, I might find this evening difficult too 😕 Really hope that I can join in, though.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Legsfan
I'll be there to mark my return to the monthly quiz. I can't wait!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Competing with the enthralling Snooker final isn't exactly ideal. Hope folk can still join me for this.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
No problem here Ryan. Haven't been enthralled by any snooker since the days it was full of household names.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Competing with the enthralling Snooker final isn't exactly ideal. Hope folk can still join me for this.

I'll be along at 9.00, on cue.
Probably have the snooker on mute in the background with my attention on the quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

It's only the 2nd session, if it had been tomorrow there might have been a problem. The standard of snooker this year has been astonishing.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Good evening!

Hope you’re all well.

I’m hoping I can stay for the whole hour, but I might have to throw in the towel at some point.

Best of luck 😊

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

A vintage year. Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

  Good Luck everyone. I shall be watching the first half from the side-line. All the best!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Evening all.
Refresh key is at the ready....

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Gang of Four

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gang Of Four

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Librarian