OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
More black and white Ken in that pic

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Everything'sRosie wrote
Memo to self: Must read question.
Me too 🙄

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Less than average banter no measure of enjoyment Ryan, which was as good as ever! Thanks once again to you and all who played.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Thank you as always, Ryan. It was great fun. Sorry that I didn’t quite have my eye on the ball, especially towards the end...

No, not much banter, other than me chastising myself for not reading the questions 🤣

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

I don't know what happened to my 'Vienna' answer. The first time I posted it, there was nothing displayed. So I had to submit it again.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Thanks Ryan for another very well compiled quiz. Apologies for the lack of banter. Like a few others I had half an eye on the snooker!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Thanks Ryan once again for all the work you put into this monthly treat. Some tough questions in there.
With half an eye on the snooker was not able to do the banz so much.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Thanks for hosting Ryan and thanks to everyone that made it this evening.
My first appearance since August (not including the abandoned October attempt)

I must say that I have really enjoyed this quiz and I look forward to next time!
I'm back!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

My computer was very slow to refresh tonight, and I spent most of the time waiting for it to reload. But another fun quiz. Thanks for hosting, Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

RESULTS

GORGEOUS DAZE                   39 POINTS
OLD GREY WHISTLER           37 POINTS
LEGSFAN                                  35 POINTS
THE RUBBERBAND MAN       27 POINTS
EVERYTHING'S ROSIE          22 POINTS
WHOS THAT HURLL              19 POINTS
SUEFOREVER                         13 POINTS
MICHAEL                                 11 POINTS

Well done to GD on another good victory and to OGW for coming a close second. See you all again on the first Sunday in June for another mystery year, this time back to the 70's.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Who's That Hurll
Congratulations to GD and OGW and not forgetting an impressive return from Legsfan. Thanks to Ryan for the quiz.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Close indeed! Very well-played OGW. Though the most impressive score by some way is from young Legsfan. Well done!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Well done GD and everyone else.  Always great fun to do, and to you Ryan for doing a great quiz again. I hope you enjoy your trip to the Beatle Museum on Friday. See you on Saturday.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Well Done GD! I must say a big well done to everyone that played and I hope you'll be here next time.
I'm back!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

sueforever wrote
Well done GD and everyone else.  Always great fun to do, and to you Ryan for doing a great quiz again. I hope you enjoy your trip to the Beatle Museum on Friday. See you on Saturday.
Cheers S4E. Yes im looking forward very much to exploring Liverpool on the Friday (especially the Beatles museum) and meeting up with you guys on the Saturday.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Thanks Ryan. Enjoyable as ever. Well done GD for a fine victory  and everyone else for taking part. .

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
Well done GD, and commiserations to OGW for the very close second.
A hard fought out quiz by all accounts.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Well done everyone. Some really high scores. Reigning champion GD was pushed hard by OGW and LF but held on. 39 was an amazing score.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
Sounds like you all had a fun time. Well done to GD and to OGW for making him pull out all the stops. Hope to see some of you on Saturday.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Well done to GD! An amazing score 😀

As for me, I have once again dazzled you all with my ineptitude...
1 ... 9101112