OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Old Grey Whistler
Deirdre Langton

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Coast To Coast

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Derdrie Hunt

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Deirdre Langton

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

C) Diets Langton.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Was at the last County Championship match ever played at Stourbridge on the day of the Royal Wedding. Worcs V Northants.
It was also the same day that the Springboks kicked off their controversial rugby tour of NZ and the same day our telly broke down.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Diedrie Hunt.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

9.12 - 013 - Hosni Mubarak (will accept just surname) who lasted 30 years in office.
9.12 - 014 - Coast To Coast who scored a number 5 hit with (Do) The Hucklebuck.
9.12 - 015 - Deirdre Langton who was embarking on her second Street marriage after Ray Langton left her in 1978.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
ELO

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

David Jason

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

ELO

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Norway

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

norway

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

David Jason

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

B) ELO.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Michael
Danger mouse

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

9.15 - 016 - Norway, as England lost 2-1. The full commentary proclamation "Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana, vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen! (we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all!). Maggie Thatcher, can you hear me? Maggie Thatcher ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
9.15 - 017 - ELO, with Zoo dancing to `Twilight`.
9.15 - 018 - David Jason.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Legsfan
U2

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Cecil Parkinson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 5th May- `Mystery year #4` Treble Chance.

Cecil PARKINSON