OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another quiz. A couple of months ago i hosted a quiz called 1970s Treble Chance and i think it went down quite well.  So i will do so again only this time a decade earlier, 1960s. Again the quiz is rather friendly in terms of difficulty. I know that the 60s seem like ancient history, but the pics are not that difficult. The trick is not repeating the same category as what you had just answered.

What time will this take place ?

At 9pm on Sunday 4th and last for one hour as per usual. Each set of pics arrive every 3 minutes.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

The left-hand pic will show a pop singer who scored his or her first UK number 1 single during the 1960s.

The centre pic will show a sports person who first came to prominence during the 1960's.

The right-hand pic will show a television character that first came on to our TV screens during the 1960's. Just to say on this, im looking for the character name, so do not offer any actors name who played the role.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of one of the three people/characters. But its not that simple.

Some pictures show two people. When this happens, answer the person who the coloured arrow points to.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds. So for example, if you are a sports buff, you simply cant keep going for sports pics every round. However, you could if you so wished answer sports every couple of rounds so long as you go for another category in between.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players some how answer twice.

Please do not edit answers as i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
If anybody has any questions, please ask on here. I hope a few of you turn up and give it a go.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Just another nudge towards this guys. I hope very much you will be able to join in with it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

The Rubberband Man
I'll be around for this Ryan. Should be a lot of fun

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Can I say that I'll by there Ryan with my piece of paper and pen.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Everything'sRosie
I shall be there. Looking forward to it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Just a reminder to players of the 3 categories in the quiz. You will see three boxes that contain pictures.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

PattiforPM
Evening Peeps.  Wondering if there will be bonuses for succinct answers and penalties for overly long fast and accurate ones this week

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Everything'sRosie
Good evening

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Legsfan
Hello

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Hello. Not feeling very confident about this but hoping for the best.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

PattiforPM
I only get one point for that thought then

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Good evening everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Hello everybody

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Hello everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Hello.
I was not even alive for 50% of the 60's so this may be a bit of a challenge for me.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Old Grey Whistler
Officer Dibble

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Officer Dibble

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Office Dibble