OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

AC/PD
Ian St John

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Petula Clark

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Ian St John

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

my r key's not working right

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Pet Clarke.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

The Rubberband Man wrote
my r key's not working right
 I'd have thought the L and U keys would be worn out

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

The Rubberband Man
PattiforPM wrote
The Rubberband Man wrote
my r key's not working right
 I'd have thought the L and U keys would be worn out

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Answer to pic 001 - Petula Clark
Answer to pic 002 - Ian St.John (Liverpoll & Scotland centre forward)
Answer to pic 003 - Officer Dibble (Top/Boss Cat)

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

AC/PD
Jeanie

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Jack Nicklaus

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Joe Cocker

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

joe Cocker

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Peter Thomson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Joe Cocker

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Joe Cocker

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Slow internet today

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Jenie.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Peter Thomson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Legsfan wrote
Slow internet today
Taken from the Andeebee playbook !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Good evening. I have a little catching up to do.