OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

sueforever
Thanks for another great quiz from you Ryan, tonight I was rubbish.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for hosting the quiz, Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

The Rubberband Man
Thanks for organising the Quiz Ryan. I really enjoyed it.
And thanks to everyone who played along and made it such fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

RESULTS

GORGEOUS DAZE               36 POINTS
AC/PD                                    30 POINTS
EVERYTHING'S ROSIE        27 POINTS
PATTIFORPM                        25 POINTS
SUEFOREVER                      23 POINTS
WHOS THAT HURLL            22 POINTS
THE RUBBERBAND MAN    21 POINTS
OLD GREY WHISTLER        20 POINTS
LEGSFAN                               4 POINTS

Thanks to all for playing, excellent turn-out. Well done to GD for winning the thing. In future, all my Sunday quizzes will be presented in the the popular `treble chance` format.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

sueforever wrote
Thanks for another great quiz from you Ryan, tonight I was rubbish.
Dont do yourself down, you did quite well.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Didn't expect to win a sixties quiz beforehand, but surprising how many of the stars of that decade seemed current in the seventies.

Good spread of points. Thanks to everyone again for making it a very enjoyable game once more.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Well Done GD!
I really like this format and look forward to next time.

Thanks again for hosting Ryan.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Well done, GD, great score!

And well done to everyone else who played. Great fun. And a special well done to Legsfan for giving it a go, us oldies had a massive advantage on you.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Hold the medal ceremony. Just noticed OGW is absent from the scoreboard.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Just noticed OGW is absent from the scoreboard.
Whoops, i will get onto that.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Board now amended.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Congratulations to GD and thanks to Ryan for the quiz. I'll have to make sure I'm ready for kick off next time.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Thanks again, Ryan. Well done to GD and good to see a large turnout.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Congratulations and well done GD

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Well done GD and AC/PD and everybody else. Been a good night and some good memoirs of the Sixties.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

Excellent work GD and thanks again to our host for all his work and to my fellow non-winners for all their efforts

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 6th May - 1960s Treble Chance !

AC/PD
Good man, GD! Well done to you.
Have a daffodil !
1 ... 12131415