OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

When does this take place ?

Sunday 7th April and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented vertically, a top pic, a centre pic and a bottom pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the top pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports person that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The bottom pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
I shall be making myself available. As always looking forward to it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 I will be ready, and waiting to get stuck into the quiz as well.
Always look forward to these,  a monthly highlight in Hanway Towers.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

I'll be there Ryan for some good fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Really hope I’ll be able to participate - need to maintain my position at the bottom of the league 🤣

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
I hope to be there but will have to wait and see. I love the monthly quizzes.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

The Rubberband Man
Great news. I'll be there for another valiant attempt of glory.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Who's That Hurll
I'm on time for once. Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

PattiforPM
Always imagine Ryan sitting there smiling and tempted to type "2017"

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

 Good evening everybody. All the best, and may the most knowledgeable win.
  I have all my excuses prepared already. I have itchy ears and feet. There is still an R in the month. The is too much noise outside in the street. I will think of a few more.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Evening all

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Good evening quiz master and fellow quizzers.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Good Evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Good evening everybody.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

 1978- I remember it like yesterday. Which I have mostly forgotten.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Hello sueforever

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Evening everyone!

Time to start our engines.

I can feel a losing streak coming on 🤣

Good luck.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.