OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
D D Jackson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Dee Dee Jackson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

sylvia

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Ben and Jerrys

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Dee D Jackson

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

I adhere to a strictly sober routine for all competitions.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

I hope spelling isn't penalised on this quiz

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

I don't want to go all AndeeBee, but my computer seems to be really slow tonight. I think I need to get one of those Ad Blockers!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

9.03 - 004 - Ben and Jerry.
9.03 - 005 - Dee D. Jackson (will favour the points if you got the Dee D, spelling bit correct), other wise Dee Dee will suffice.
9.03 - 006 - Gary Coleman who sadly died in 2010.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Figaro

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Ork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

B) Dee D Jackson.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Save Your Kisses for ME

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Ork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Daily Star

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Daily Star

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Daily star

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Oh bugger. I’ve answered the same category already!

Can I have a bonus point for know that there was another song with the same title released in 1978? It was by the Vibrators.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

the daily star

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Rats