OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

sueforever
The Star.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Ork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

We DO believe you, OGW.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Yeah, bad typo on my part there

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
Okay, we’ll line them up for commiserating with later 🤣

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I don't want to go all AndeeBee, but my computer seems to be really slow tonight. I think I need to get one of those Ad Blockers!
I simply couldn't operate without an my ADblocker Plus. Truly essential piece of kit.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

9.06 - 007 - The Daily Star which first went on sale on November 2nd 1978.
9.06 - 008 - `Figaro` which provided Brotherhood Of Man with their third and final UK number 1 single.
9.06 - 009 - The Planet Ork.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

AC/PD
David Gower

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Southfork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

liquid gold

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

David Gower

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Southfork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Liquid Gold

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Old Grey Whistler wrote
I don't want to go all AndeeBee, but my computer seems to be really slow tonight. I think I need to get one of those Ad Blockers!
I simply couldn't operate without an my ADblocker Plus. Truly essential piece of kit.
ADBblocker Plus ?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

liquid gold

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

South Fork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
South fork

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

C) South Fork.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

Michael
I’m waiting for the ‘Find Matures’ Pop ups to appear 🤣

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th April - `Mystery year #3` Treble Chance.

AC/PD wrote
We DO believe you, OGW.
In fairness it will just mean that I might come 7th instead of 6th!