OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Its that time again (the first Sunday of the month) when we do the OFTDs quiz. Another mystery year. The year in question will not be revealed until 8.57pm on Sunday. Hope you will be able to join us and play along.

Sunday 7th July and it commences at 9pm and ends at 10pm. A fresh set of pics every 3 minutes, 21 sets in all.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented vertically, a top pic, a centre pic and a bottom pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the top pic you will see a pic of either a news story or a sports picture that connects to the year in question.

The centre pic will concentrate of music of the year and dance routines from the year.

The bottom pic will feature TV and Movies from the year in focus.

So what do we have to do ?

All the pics have a written question connected to them. Simply answer one of the questions on each round.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds, you must go for another category. If you do go for the same category, you will not score points for that round

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.
As ever on these quizzes, the pic questions vary in difficulty, but id like to think most are easier rather harder. Hope to see you there.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

CoffeeThing
Iā€™m determined to make it this month!
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Everything'sRosie
Looking forward to seeing you on the starting grid, CT

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
  I am going to a family barbecue in the afternoon. But should be back in front of my laptop by 9 p.m, all being well.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

                  A PLAY

    The scene: The Gorgeous Daze residence, somewhere in England.
    The time:   8.45 p.m, on Sunday 7th July 2019.

  Gorgeous Daze is at home, combing his hair, brushing down his tuxedo ready to wear, and going through his usual preparations for an event at 9 p.m on the first Sunday of every month. There is a gentle knock on the front door.

         KNOCK, KNOCK!

  Gorgeous Daze:  Hello, Who is it?

  A Female Voice:  Barbarella!

    Gorgeous Daze slowly opens the door, to reveal an attractive 20-something young lady standing outside.

    Female:  Hi, my name is Barbarella. I have bought some fish and chips, but it is too much for me. I wondered if you
                  would like to share. May I come in please?

    Gorgeous Daze stood back and beckoned for her to enter. As well as the fish and chips, she pulled a large case behind her.

    Barbarella:  I have some items in the case that I think might interest you. I really do hope you like them.

     At this moment GD forgot all about the One For The Dads Monthly Quiz and his chance of winning the contest for the 20th time in a row. ............

    What happened next? The rest is up to you, GD.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze

Well bang goes my vegetarianism! And bang goes my hold on the quiz too. Bang!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
   You could just eat the chips!!!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Is the Orgasmatron in the case H2?

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Hanway2
 I think GD is going to find out on Sunday night, P4PM.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Michael
Really hoping I can make it!

Actually, I haven't checked my score from last month. Mind you, I'm quite sure I came last...again! šŸ™„
Mel

I`ll give it a go Ryan.
M6

  Someone should have knocked on GD's door by now!
Mel

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Mel
I see the stadium is filling up.
M6

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

PattiforPM
I'm behind a pillar in the cheap seats

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze
Good evening everyone.

Hang on a minute...Doorbell.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

  Good evening everybody. Looking forward to this and a good clean contest. I am expecting to wrestle the wooden spoon away from Michael this month.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Selfie please GD

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th July - `Mystery year #6` Treble Chance.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Hang on a minute...Doorbell.
Bloody Jehovah's Witnesses!