OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

As its the first Sunday in the month i will be hosting another picture quiz. I hope you will be able to join me at 9pm for another dip into the past. This time the 1980's.

What will we see on-screen ?

On each round you will see 3 pictures in a basic collage. The pics will be presented horizontally, a left-hand pic, a centre pic and a right hand pic.

Tell me more about the three pics ?

In the left-hand pic you will see a face of a famous British male who sadly died in the decade that was the 1980's.

The centre pic will show an image of a British television show which began in the 1980's.

The right-hand pic will show the face of a female who was born in the 1980's.

So what do we have to do ?

All players have to do is type the name of either the fella, programme or gal. But its not that simple.

IMPORTANT. Players are not allowed to choose the same category on two consecutive rounds. So for example, if you are a television buff, you simply cant keep going for the television pic every round. However, you could if you so wished answer television pics every couple of rounds so long as you go for another category in between.

Points scoring

On each round, 2 points will be awarded to the 3 players who are fastest in correctly answering the three picture category's. A single point to any other correct answers.

Players can only answer one pic per round. A 3 point penalty will be imposed if players somehow answer twice.

Please do not edit or delete answers and i will ignore updated posts. I will also ignore any answers in which the same category gets answer consecutively.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

sueforever
I will be there Ryan, always great fun.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Everything'sRosie
Me too. Well, I have to defend my title

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Legsfan
Is it really that time again? Count me in! See you all on Sunday.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

CoffeeThing
I've set a reminder, the old memory isn't what it once was! Very cleverly thought out categories too if I may say so, like it.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

PattiforPM
I have a Family thing to attend but will try to make it.  Sorry in advance to the British Males who were not yet dead but who I will undoubtedly be mistaking for 1980s corpses

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

  Good Luck to all taking part in this quiz today.
  I am sorry but I have to declare myself a non-runner. I am doing night work this weekend and 9-10 P. M will be when I am getting ready and leaving for work. Speed on November and another chance, I hope.
  Good Luck to you all and may the best Dancing Queen fan win!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Everything'sRosie wrote
Me too. Well, I have to defend my title
Yes you will. However, could today's header be an omen for tonight.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Gorgeous Daze
Good evening friends.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Evening Chaps!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

PattiforPM
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving lads

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Hello

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Hello everyone.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

AC/PD
Hello everyone

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Evening all. My cousin in Toronto is tucking into a turkey dinner this very minute!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Good evening.

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Lily Allen

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Lily Allen

Re: OFTDs quiz - Sun 7th Oct - 1980s Treble Chance - Births, Deaths and TV!

Blockbusters